Your safety is our primary concern and our aircraft are modern, top class RAAus and GA training aircraft, maintained and operated to strict safety standards.
Our Aircraft Hire & Services Rates compare favorably with flying schools operating lower performance aircraft.
The outline specifications for our aircraft are shown below.
(Not available until further notice)
Manufactured by Extra Flugzeughau in Huenze, Germany, the Extra 300 aircraft was designed specifically for unlimited aerobatics and is operating in many countries with Air Force display teams and is used by competition aerobatic pilots worldwide. The Extra 300 is renowned for its strength and performance. Our Extra 300 is Serial N0. 010. This aircraft was one of an order of six built to military specification and delivered to the Chilean Air Force aerobatic display team in 1990. It has been flying in Australia since 2007 and has won a number of Australian State and National Aerobatic competitions in our hands.
Our Extra 300 Serial #010 :
- Empty Weight 660kg
- Max Speed: 220kts
- Max Rate of Climb 3,200′ ft p/m,
- Max Loading (G Force) +10G / -10G,
- Max Loading Dual +8G / -8G
- Max Roll Rate 370 deg/sec.
In our opinion, the Robin R2160 is the best all round GA training aircraft. It is fully aerobatic, very tough and maneuverable but easy to fly. The Robin has massive rudder authority giving it good cross wind landing capabilities.
- Crew: 2
- Length: 7.10 m (23 ft 3½ in)
- Wingspan: 8.33 m (27 ft 4 in)
- Height: 2.135 m (7 ft 0 in)
- Wing area: 13.00 m² (140 sq ft)
- Airfoil: NACA 23015
- Aspect ratio: 5.34
- Empty weight: 575 kg (1,268 lb)
- Max. takeoff weight: 950 kg (2,090 lb)
- Powerplant: 1 × Avco Lycoming O-320-D2A air-cooled flat-four piston engine, 119 kW (160 hp)
- Never exceed speed: 180 knots
- Maximum speed: 138 knots at sea level
- Cruise speed: 126 knots, 11,000 ft, 65% power
- Stall speed: 54 knots (flaps down)
- Range: 430 nautical miles, 65% power
- Service ceiling: 3,800 m (12,500 ft)
- Rate of climb: 5.2 m/s (1,025 ft/min)
Sting Carbon RG Turbo
(not available until further notice)
Retractable landing gear and carefully thought through design are the key aspects behind the unforgettable performance of our Sting Carbon RG Turbo advanced trainer. An astounding speed range puts this aircraft into a higher performance category machine but without the higher running costs. Our Sting has the 115 HP Rotax 914 Turbo engine installed and combined with a WoodComp SR3000 Constant Speed propeller, the cruise performance at higher altitudes is just unbelievable. Our Sting is also equipped with a 2 axis autopilot linked to an AvMap V EFIS and a ballistic parachute making it an epitome of speed, safety and elegance. Come see for yourself!
- Length 5,93 m
- Height 2020 mm
- Wing span 9.11 m
- Wing area 9,8 m2
- Max speed 164 kts
- Max Cruising speed 153 kts TAS at 8,500′
- Climb rate (MTOW) 1,467 feet per min
- Empty weight 308 kg
- Max take-off weight 600 kg ( ULL-04/2019)
- Fuel consumption (75% max. cont. ) 18.2l/h
- Fuel capacity 122 litres total
- Cruise Range 1,040 nm at 65% power
The Aircraft Factory – Sling 2
The South African made Sling 2 is probably the most popular recreational training aircraft in Australia. It looks decidedly formidable, probably due to its construction. The Sling 2 is a stressed-skin, semi-monocoque aircraft, made to ASTM standards from tempered 6061-T6 aluminum punched precisely using CNC machines. The end result is that it’s made like a “real” airplane, and it looks agile but not dainty. Our Sling 2 is well equipped for teaching new students. It has a full ‘glass’ instrument panel and the spacious cockpit it’s comfortable for students of all shapes and sizes. It’s a dream to fly, being very stable and responsive on the controls.
- Crew: one
- Capacity: one passenger
- Length: 6.98 m
- Wingspan: 9.17 m
- Height: 2.50 m
- Wing area: 11.85 m2
- Aspect ratio: 7.04:1
- Empty weight: 370 kg
- MTOW: 600 kg (750 kg under new Group G)
- Fuel capacity: Two wing tanks 73 L total usable
- Powerplant: 1 × Rotax 912ULS , 100 hp (75 kW)
- Propellers: 3-bladed Warp Drive Inc composite
- Cruise speed: 110kts
- Stall speed: 40 kts
- Never exceed speed: 135 kts
- Service ceiling: 4,000 m
- g limits: +4/-2 g
- Wing loading: 59.1 kg/m2
- Top speed: 130 kts
- Basic Empty Weight: 285 kg
- Cruise speed: 110 kts
- Fuel Capacity: 80 Litres
- Range: 520 nm
- Engine type: Rotax 912ULS
- Manufacturer: Tomark s.r.o.