Aerobatics Experience Flight - from:
Aerobatics Experience Flight
A pilot license is not required! Find out if aerobatics is for you! - from $359.00 incl GST.
Gift certificates available - immediate download! Get ready for a serious adrenaline rush! YOU will take the controls of our fantastic Robin R2160 aerobatic training aircraft, flying loops, rolls and much more with Colin Appleton, one of Australia's most experienced aerobatics instructors. A high quality video and audio recording of your flight is available, just tick the option! (Note: If you hold a pilot license (RPL or higher) you can log this flight as Dual Training).
Your Instructor - Colin Appleton is the Chief Flying Instructor and co-owner of the Sunshine Coast Flying School, and one of Australia’s most experienced aerobatics instructors. He holds a CASA Part 61 Instructor Rating for aerobatics, including low level aerobatics (1,500', 1,000' & 500'), spin recovery, tailwheel, constant speed prop and retractable undercarriage endorsements. He is also an RAA qualified CFI / Senior Instructor. Colin offers the most comprehensive advanced aircraft handling and aerobatics training courses available in Queensland! The current Australian National Aerobatics Champions in both the Graduate and Sportsman categories were trained and coached by Colin at the Sunshine Coast Flying School.
Pilots - ask yourself the following:
- Are you a pilot that gets nervous or suffers motion sickness in turbulent conditions?
- Are you confident you could recover safely from a sudden and violent turbulence induced unusual attitude?
- Are you confident you could avoid loss of control and recognise / prevent a spin / spiral after losing VMC in deteriorating weather conditions?
- Are you confident you could quickly recognise and initiate the correct recovery from a spin or spiral dive with the level of training you have received?
- Do you secretly lack confidence and feel your training was not adequate and you should be a more capable and confident pilot, but you say / do nothing about it?
We believe that EVERY pilot, as a minimum, should be trained to confidently recover from unusual attitudes, power-on stalls, incipient and fully developed spins. Sadly in most civilian flying schools these topics are not part of the basic pilot training syllabus. Therefore capable training aircraft are not available and student pilots (like their instructors before them) are only taught to fly confidently in two dimensions while we all fly in three dimensional airspace. The focus of the training is to teach pilots to just “fear and avoid” unusual attitudes, slow speed maneuvering, stalls and spins / spirals. Does this sound like the pilot training experience YOU had?
Then do something about it! TALK TO COLIN NOW! One day it could save your life! Call him on 0414 430647 or Click Here to email him.
* Flights from Caloundra Airfield operate through our Caloundra based partners - GoFly Aviation